About The Club Airport Lounges
Come as you are.
Stay an hour, or a couple of hours.
Catch up on work, read a book or just relax.
It’s your choice.
We’re changing the way you wait for your flight. Our lounge offers a place where you can relax and escape the hustle and bustle of the busy airport.
Best of all? No yearly membership fees!
How does it work?
Just purchase a day pass at the lounge and you can enjoy all the comforts of your home in our lounge. Think of it as your own personal “all inclusive” waiting area. When you purchase your day pass, you have access to the lounge regardless of the airline you are flying or the class of ticket you purchased. No reservations required, no membership card needed!
We have lounges located in the following places:
- The Club at ATL located in Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Georgia.
- The Club at DFW located in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport in Texas.
- The Club at RDU located in Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina.
- The Club at LAS located in McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The Club at SJC located in Mineta San José International Airport in California.
Visit the Club Access section for more information about accessing our lounges.
We look forward to welcoming you at The Club!